havering has a new MR BIG

123

havering has a new MR BIG

Norman
Banned User

andrew blake-herbert is the new chief executive----congratulations on your new job andy boy!!!!  hes been group director for finance and commerce at havering since september 2009----andys an accountant---maybe hes got a view on the wisdom or otherwise of giving away shedloads of council money without conditions????  surely as the top bean counter at havering he knows all about the hdsa saga????
note his initials----ABH!!!!!

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

confused of hornchurch

Actual Bodily Harm eh!

Well good luck to him, he's got his work cut out.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

dalek1
This is interesting.
Andy has four company directorships all front companies for our glorious council.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/u1pX3Wk2qyE2R0dnbdydoQdII6U/appointments

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

dalek1
Now doesn't he sound like a good man for the job!
http://www.sloughtimes.com/nj/nj9/nj915.php

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Norman
Banned User

strewth---this could be a real fucking goon show!!!!

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

dalek1
And stood down soon after to honour the citizens of Havering with his presence.
http://www.sloughexpress.co.uk/News/All-Areas/Slough/Heart-of-Slough-project-boss-stands-down-12276.htm#

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Percy
Should work well with Rosser.
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Norman
Banned User
This post was updated on .
--this quote from ABH when he left slough leaps to the eye......
Mr Blake-Herbert said: "I am not moving on due to any reasons about Slough. It is a fantastic town, but after seven years I feel it is time for a new challenge and an improved work-life balance."
'improved work life balance at havering'---does this translate to 'its a fucking doddle in havering---the tory councillors there are so dumb they don't know if its christmas day or doris day'???!!!!

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Percy
He should be good for finishing off Central Romford with a 36 storey tower block of immigrants.
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Ho-Hum
You sure that's not you Norman?

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Norman
Banned User

well i wish i had his money!!!!!

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Ho-Hum

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Percy
Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now,
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, Death!

Come, bombs and blow to smithereens
Those air -conditioned, bright canteens,
Tinned fruit, tinned meat, tinned milk, tinned beans,
Tinned minds, tinned breath.

Mess up the mess they call a town-
A house for ninety-seven down
And once a week a half a crown
For twenty years.

And get that man with double chin
Who'll always cheat and always win,
Who washes his repulsive skin
In women's tears:

And smash his desk of polished oak
And smash his hands so used to stroke
And stop his boring dirty joke
And make him yell.

But spare the bald young clerks who add
The profits of the stinking cad;
It's not their fault that they are mad,
They've tasted Hell.

It's not their fault they do not know
The birdsong from the radio,
It's not their fault they often go
To Maidenhead

And talk of sport and makes of cars
In various bogus-Tudor bars
And daren't look up and see the stars
But belch instead.

In labour-saving homes, with care
Their wives frizz out peroxide hair
And dry it in synthetic air
And paint their nails.

Come, friendly bombs and fall on Slough
To get it ready for the plough.
The cabbages are coming now;
The earth exhales.
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Ho-Hum
This post was updated on .
Oh yes, Sir John Betjeman knew how to slice with a scalpel ...gentle as he was.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

dalek1
Sounds like Blake-Herbert did a much better job than the Luftwaffe.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

confused of hornchurch

He came along after we stopped defending our towns and cities.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

dalek1
Point taken Confused.
Radar gave warning of air raids.
No one in Slough was warned about Blake-Herbert.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

confused of hornchurch

We've now been pre-warned, but I'm not sure it will stop the damage. Time will tell.

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

Norman
Banned User

"Cheryl Coppell is due to formally retire in May this year, allowing for a clear handover period to Andrew Blake-Herbert."

has any poster got an invite to cheryls leaving piss up???  i hope shes paying for it herself not from a secret council budget

Re: havering has a new MR BIG

confused of hornchurch

I'm still waiting for mine.
123