Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

Council Witness
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

confused of hornchurch

The only 'divide' I've noticed in Havering is the constant provocation of the local motorists by the council themselves. Everybody else appears to adopt the attitude of 'live and let live'.

Maybe I'm living in cloud cuckoo land?

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

fred
I couldn’t agree more,plenty of places to shop with free parking.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

Percy
He must be mad in Rainham there are people calling other people scum and worse one racist said if there were council houses only scum from abroad would get them .Then Deon Burton has resorted to dog whistle politics making out they were going to build a mosque in Hubert road. He even used council paper to post the letter to several streets. He is standing as the only Independent in South Havering since he was deselected by Tucker.
Revolutions are always verbose.

I parked in the Legion today then went shopping but hopeless went into Debenhams said I wanted a pair of shoes in my size was told all the sized shoes are on the shelves and if I needed them in different size could order them online and they would be in Monday. Went off muttering I don't Believe it.
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

confused of hornchurch

It's what I call take it or leave it retail. They're only interested in selling you what THEY want to sell you not what YOU want to purchase. Then they moan that the high street is in decline.
Imagine parking in Romford, overstaying your allocated time by a couple of minutes and getting slapped with a hefty fine just to put the icing on the cake.

I assume you are a British Legion member and can therefore use their car park?

Yes £15 a year is worth it I take my wife to her line dancing next door then nip in have a drink usually not alcoholic at 10am and several times a week leave her in Romford with her friends or shopping.
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

confused of hornchurch

A bargain if you are a regular visitor to Romford.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

fred
You can still park on the Pettits Lane for free.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

bellend
the users of food banks and the emerson park mob are as one

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

dalek1
Dont tell the council that whatever you do they'll soon have the metres installed!

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

fred
It’s private land cock.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

dalek1
May well be Fred but those devious sob's will find a way round it.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

bellend
I think the vast majority of real british are bloody unhappy, he keeps flag waving he wants to stop look and ask the real british how they feel watching the country they built over generations being fleeced. were we ever content may be not, but there was a time we had a future we dreamed of for our kids.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

fred
Hit the nail in the head there mate.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

Winchy
I didn't know he'd got deselected.  What happened?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

bellend
Theresa ain't gonna get rid of a yes man, she ain't got too many at the moment.

Exactly! Politics is all about kissing the right ass, that's how you get on and earn the big bucks.

Re: Rosindell claims that there "aren't divides" in Havering electorate

fred
Quite succinctly put mate.