Outstanding Moral Leadership Of #MarchForOurLives Campaign

Outstanding Moral Leadership Of #MarchForOurLives Campaign

Council Witness
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Outstanding Moral Leadership Of #MarchForOurLives Campaign

Percy
Who will be paying for these trips to America?
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: Outstanding Moral Leadership Of #MarchForOurLives Campaign

confused of hornchurch

Don't come to me, I've got no money.

Is this Havering witness allied with the flat earth society?
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: Outstanding Moral Leadership Of #MarchForOurLives Campaign

dalek1
Wait till you get on the super planning committee mate you'll be rolling in it!
By the way I'm looking to extend my garden shed from its current regulation height of 12ft to at least 100ft.
Can you advise me if you will accept payment in the form of farthings or white fivers and do I send it to your safety deposit box in Knightsbridge Hatton Garden or behind the wooden cistern trap three gents kharzi town hall basement.
The key to this facility is only in the hands of the leader of the council or the chief executive.

Re: Outstanding Moral Leadership Of #MarchForOurLives Campaign

confused of hornchurch

All your planning requirements will be passed, no trouble. (that's if we get a landslide majority)

Re: Outstanding Moral Leadership Of #MarchForOurLives Campaign

bellend
they want shooting.