Obama! butt out fella.

12

Obama! butt out fella.

GAZZER
The sheer hypocrisy of the Americans, is beyond belief-Obama the warmonger should keep his puppet nose out of our affairs-Boris says it best.

The London mayor, who backs EU exit, told the BBC the Americans "wouldn't dream of sharing their sovereignty" as the UK had done.

Asked about the US president, he said: "I don't know what he is going to say but, if that is the American argument then it is nakedly hypocritical. The Americans would never dream of it."

"I just find it absolutely bizarre that we are being lectured by the Americans about giving up our sovereignty and giving up control when Americans won't even sign up to the international convention on the law of the seas, let alone the International Criminal Court."

Yep- Boris old been you may be a bumbling Berty but on this occasion your DEAD RIGHT.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

Royston Eldridge
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

bellend
yer bugger off uncle tom

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

Ho-Hum
Look after your own knitting MR PRESIDENT.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

dalek1
Lets all do a bit of praying except me as I'm an atheist.
If the US folk have any sense then vote for Hilary Clinton not the psycho with  the big syrup.
How can anyone in their right mind contemplate voting for that nutter is just beyond reason.
Had the 1960 election gone to Nixon and not Kennedy (even though he stole it) and Nixon would have without fail pressed the big red button at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis and bye bye humanity.
Trumps just another Nixon and a much bigger basket case than Nixon could ever have been.
America decides the world holds it breath.
Still we'll have the EU to counteract him Ha Ha.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

GAZZER

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

Percy
the president has no power at all.Obama got nothing done he had no power.
Revolutions are always verbose.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

GAZZER
He has the power to deceive Percy!!

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

confused of hornchurch

That tickled me Boris!

Boris Johnson to Obama: you tell us to give cash to EU, but you don't pay C-charge
JOE MURPHY, Nicholas Cecil
31 minutes  ago

Boris Johnson today laid into Barack Obama for refusing to pay London’s Congestion Charge while telling Britons to hand over their hard-earned money to the European Union.

The Mayor hit out as exclusive Ipsos MORI research for the Evening Standard revealed the American president could sway one in five wavering voters in the knife-edge EU referendum — potentially enough to tilt the balance on June 23.

There you go Barack, you settle the millions owed in the dreaded 'c' charge, and we'll think about pissing a few more billion into the EU.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

bellend
while you are here obie can you help us solve our gun crime? we are quite concerned.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

confused of hornchurch

Don't be concerned Bellend, crime figures are falling and violent crime is more rare than we think. Please...don't have nightmares.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

GAZZER
Obama has just arrived at Downing Street in his super duper, armour plated, nuclear bomb-proof limousine, which is known as 'The Beast'.

He was accompanied by 3,000 gun-toting secret service agents to prevent him being topped by a disgruntled Brexit supporter.

 Downing St had rolled out a red carpet on its steps for the The Great One to walk on. It was pouring with rain, so the carpet was soaking wet. I do hope he and his entourage wiped their feet upon entry, because we taxpayers paid for Downing Street's £1million per square yard carpets and, due to 'austerity', we can't afford to have them cleaned just yet.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

bellend
they'll wipe their feet on cammers.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

GAZZER
How embarrassing is that- a British government allowing Obama to talk down our country and warning us not to leave the EU.

Do we really need a government and hoards of futile MPs given that America and Brussels seem to control our destiny.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

confused of hornchurch

No we don't and we can't afford to keep 'hangers-on'.

Either we're controlled from Brussels and we get rid of Westminster or we get rid of Brussels and keep Westminster.

No man can work for two masters.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

Norman
Banned User

that is a superb post gazzer----o'bama is a clapped out has been ---hasnt done a single thing in eight wasted years except fuck things up

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

Ho-Hum
Front-runner for the White House Hillary Clinton has become the latest heavyweight American politician to wade into the referendum campaign and warn against a Brexit vote.

Ms Clinton, who is almost certain to clinch the Democratic Party's presidential nomination, and leads in most polls for the November election to succeed Barack Obama, has made it clear she thinks it would be a mistake for the UK to go it alone.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

GAZZER
Yep-this is a woman who wants to sit in the same chair that her old man was sucked orft in, no frigging morals eh.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

Royston Eldridge
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Obama! butt out fella.

GAZZER
Evidently there was no "spunk" to be found
12